-
March 6th, 2006, 09:13 AM
#1
Janie DP
Guest
Must be Xmas around DH.com atm as a new E Zine has been released! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
March 6th, 2006, 10:09 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Blinking heck!!! Is it jammed full of news, hi def photo's and information? It must be a killer edition.
Thinking of joining just to be a part of it!
<font color="#1175B5" size="1">[ March 06, 2006 06:10 AM: Message edited by: xenomania ]</font>
-
March 6th, 2006, 10:38 AM
#3
Inactive Member
-
March 6th, 2006, 11:00 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Are you as EXCITED as I am, Twizzle?
-
March 6th, 2006, 11:02 AM
#5
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]
*ETA*
Actually, they still owe me one issue! *wonders if it's worth PM'ing HRH Tracey to remind her?* [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#1175B5" size="1">[ March 06, 2006 07:06 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>
-
March 6th, 2006, 12:09 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Lol. I'm sure many of us are actually owed several issues as when we bought into it we were lead to believe we would get 4 issues per year which did not happen.
-
March 6th, 2006, 01:12 PM
#7
Janie DP
Guest
This one is 34 pages long and is packed with news, articles and photos! [img]smile.gif[/img] I have to say it's an excellent issue and after a wait of 16 months so it should be! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 6th, 2006, 01:18 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Too true!
Glad you like it and that it was worth the (very long) wait. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
March 6th, 2006, 01:45 PM
#9
Inactive Member
That's one expensive 35 page magazine. And it's not even a hard copy printed on glossy paper.
-
March 6th, 2006, 03:25 PM
#10
Janie DP
Guest
I must admit I wish it was a glossy printed mag, sent and posted through my door. I do miss having them posted. It's a pain having to scroll up and down just to read it. Printing it all off takes up a lot of ink and paper!
<font color="#1175B5" size="1">[ March 06, 2006 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Janie DP ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks